- Not Disclosed
- Updated 17/12/2022
We are looking to employ a proactive and skilled Project Engineer who can manage several projects running concurrently while delivering high standards of customer satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Project Engineer who is looking for a diverse role managing a variety of projects from installations to large refit projects within the energy provision sector (generators, UPS and battery storage). Engineering knowledge is a prerequisite, with the ability to work with our team of maintenance engineers to ensure full project scope is captured and delivered to the customer.
The primary roles and responsibilities will include:
- Project handover from sales, site visits and surveys where needed
- Define project scope, and create and engineering scope of works for each project to hand over for delivery by our team of engineering
- Initiation of procurement and management of logistics with our procurement team to ensure delivery of all equipment
- Project management with understanding of scope of work changes, variation tracking and management and scope amendments with the ability to track costs changes and inform internal teams and customers of these changes
- Delivery of detailed RAMS both to customers and the engineering team – Risk Assessment / Method Statements (in conjunction with EHS Manager)
- Sub-contractor Liaison & Management
- Commercial acumen
PSE can offer you:
- Competitive Salary and benefits including flexible working where appropriate.
- Pension, death in service and income protection policies.
- Further Training and personal development within your field of expertise.
- Varied work experience.
- Company van, Laptop, mobile phone for company use.
Engineering Project Management Project Engineering Project Management